Christina Barrett

  • Blog
  • Public
  • People

Thursday, January 8, 2015

I want my perfect life.

I'm not in on all the drama of making me do things that you get mad at.  It gives me problems with my physical body now.  Someone did that.
  4:51 PM
  Problems
Newer Post Older Post Home

Me Online

IMDb

Social Networking

Forum
Website

YouTube
Imgur
Vine
Instagram

deviantART

Contact

Christina4333@gmail.com
1-407-797-4768

Posts

  • ▼  2015 (46)
    • ▼  January (46)
      • ▼  Jan 08 (46)
        • Bad Day
        • Glitch
        • I want my perfect life.
        • New Video of Me Talking
        • These annoying people
        • Issue
        • Stopping the Flo
        • More Playing Around
        • What should I do, go to bed?
        • Problem
        • I don't care
        • Mad
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Folks
        • Edit
        • Food
        • Problem
        • Like I Said
        • The Reason I Said That
        • New Picture of Me
        • Well
        • TV
        • I have an addiction.
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • What I Mean
        • Issue
        • Issue
        • Problem
        • Website Update
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Ellen
        • Killer Abs
        • Issue
        • Issue
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Issue
        • Issue
        • Issue
        • Welcome
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.